2017 AENJ Member’s Exhibition at Kean University
Congratulations to 2017 Member Exhibition winners!
Join us in 2018!
Artwork drop off: June 7th, 3-5pm
Reception: June 28th
Interested in participating? Guidelines are below:
● One artwork per member. You must be a current AENJ member!
● No wet paintings. All artwork must be ready to hang at the time of submission.
● Paintings must have 2 eye hooks and wire running between stretcher bars on the back. Drawings and prints must be framed with wire across the back of the work. No exceptions!
● Paintings cannot have black glossy tape along the sides.
● Extremely oversize work (anything larger than 5 feet) cannot be accepted.
● Work should have been completed within the last five years.
● Kean University has pedestals and for three dimensional work; the size limit for the pedestals is 2’x 2’x3’or 25 lbs.
● You must pick up your work at the closing reception on Thursday, June 28th.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS *
Kean University Vaughn Eames Hall Gallery on Thursday, June 7th from 3-5pm
Susan Catrone, Carteret High School
Monday to Friday 8am-3pm
If you feel comfortable mailing your piece, it can be mailed to:
140 Pershing Avenue
Carteret, NJ 07008
(Please use delivery confirmation and insure your package!)
*ONLY DROP OFF AT – Kean University Vaughn Eames Hall Gallery on Thursday, June 7th from 3-5pm OR IT WILL NOT BE HUNG!
If you are planning on submitting a 3-dimensional piece, contact Susan Catrone by June 1st so that Kean can plan on having enough pedestals ready for us.
Questions? Contact Susan Catrone, AENJ Advocacy Chair at email@example.com
* Please click here for the RELEASE FORM and ATTACH to the back of your artwork.
Looking Ahead in 2019:
Drop Off: Thursday, June 6th from 3-5pm
Reception: Thursday, June 27th, 2019