2017 AENJ Member’s Exhibition at Kean University
Congratulations to 2017 Member Exhibition winners!
Join us in 2018!
Artwork drop off: June 7th, 3-5pm
Reception: June 28th
Interested in participating? Follow guidelines below:
- You must be a current AENJ member! One artwork per member.
- No wet paintings. All artwork must be ready to hang at the time of submission.
- Paintings must have 2 eye hooks and wire running between stretcher bars on the back.
- Drawings and prints must be framed with wire across the back of the work. No exceptions!
- Paintings cannot have black glossy tape along the sides.
- Extremely oversize work (anything larger than 5 feet) cannot be accepted.
- Work should have been completed within the last five years.
- Kean University has pedestals and for three dimensional work; the size limit for the pedestals is 2’x 2’x3’or 25 lbs.
- You must pick up your work at the closing reception on Thursday, June 28th.
*ATTACH this RELEASE FORM to the back of your artwork.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS *
Kean University Vaughn Eames Hall Gallery on Thursday, June 7th from 3-5pm
Susan Catrone, Carteret High School
Monday to Friday 8am-3pm
If you feel comfortable MAILING your piece, ADDRESS to:
140 Pershing Avenue
Carteret, NJ 07008
Use delivery confirmation and insure your package!
DROP OFF ONLY: Kean University Vaughn Eames Hall Gallery on Thursday, June 7th from 3-5pm OR IT WILL NOT BE HUNG!
If you are planning on submitting a 3-dimensional piece, contact Susan Catrone by June 1st so that Kean can plan on having enough pedestals ready for us.
Plan ahead for 2019
Drop Off: Thursday, June 6th from 3-5pm
Reception: Thursday, June 27th, 2019