This year's exhibit will be held once again at the James Howe Gallery in the Vaughn Eames Hall of Kean University in Union, NJ. Dates are June 24th-July 24th; a closing reception will be held for all artists and their friends and families on July 24th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Interested in participating? Guidelines are below:
● One artwork per member. You must be a current AENJ member!
● No wet paintings. All artwork must be ready to hang at the time of submission.
● Paintings must have 2 eye hooks and wire running between stretcher bars on the back. Drawings and prints must be framed with wire across the back of the work. No exceptions!
● Paintings cannot have black glossy tape along the sides.
● Extremely oversize work (anything larger than 5 feet) cannot be accepted.
● Work should have been completed within the last five years.
● Kean University has pedestals and for three dimensional work; the size limit for the pedestals is 2'x 2'x3'or 25 lbs.
● You must pick up your work at the closing reception on July 24th.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS *
Kean University Vaughn Eames Hall Gallery
Susan Catrone, Carteret High School
Monday to Friday 8am-3pm
If you feel comfortable mailing your piece, it can be mailed to:
140 Pershing Avenue
Carteret, New Jersey 07008
(Please use delivery confirmation and insure your package!)
* ALL larger works and works with glass should be delivered directly to Kean University on June 10th. I will not be able to transport them.
ALL ARTWORK MUST BE RECEIVED BY JUNE 9th OR IT WILL NOT BE HUNG!
If you are planning on submitting a 3-dimensional piece, contact Susan Catrone by June 1st so that Kean can plan on having enough pedestals ready for us.
Questions? Contact Susan Catrone, AENJ Advocacy Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please click here for the RELEASE FORM and ATTACH to the back of your artwork.