NJPAC 2017 Exhibit Dates and Deadlines
Late Winter Exhibit
Deadline for submissions: March 1
Install Sunday, April 9,2017 10AM
Reception Sunday, April 30, 2017 11AM
Fall Calendar Exhibit
Deadline for Calendar submissions: June 12, 2017
email Susan Catrone: email@example.com
NJPAC provides frames, so these size restrictions are mandatory.
Mount artwork to construction paper 12”x18” horizontal or 18”x24” vertical. Please only mount work to construction paper, no mats or foam board.
You may mount artwork to fit these 2 sizes (and these sizes ONLY)
10 pieces of 18 x 24 sized work (vertical orientation only) and 20 pieces of 12 x 18 sized work (horizontal orientation only) are selected.
Thirty (30) works will be on display at the show! Please adhere to these size limitations.
- Be sure to have the AENJ Student Exhibition back label completed and attached to the back of each work. click here for label
- Do not attach any AENJ labels to the front of artwork. Also do not mat or frame artwork.
- Do not send color copies of artwork. Only original pieces of artwork will be exhibited.
- Please refrain from submitting artwork with copyrighted characters and logos.
- Please do not STAPLE artwork to construction paper.
- No 3D work, acetate, stretched canvas, or extremely large pieces will be accepted.
You must be a current AENJ member to participate.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAILING WORK:
- ARTWORK MAILED MUST HAVE A FLAT RETURN PAID POSTAGE PLACED INSIDE THE PACKAGE
- Please do not send a check or cash with the artwork. It is easier and faster to use a paid postage stamp.
- Artwork will NOT be mailed back without a paid postage stamp. Please have the post office provide you with an extra postage for resending artwork.
Email Susan Catrone: Scatrone@aenj.org.
Mail artwork to: Susan Catrone, Carteret High School, 199 Washington Avenue, Carteret, NJ 07008
or Sue's home address: 140 Pershing Avenue, Carteret, NJ 07008
Members are needed and welcomed to help set up the exhibition! Contact Sue if you would like volunteer.