- Size of Artwork
- 12 x 18 in. horizontally
- 18 x 24 in. vertically
- NJPAC provides frames, so these size restrictions are mandatory.
- Mount artwork to construction paper 12 x 18” horizontally or 18”x 24” vertically.
- Please only mount work to construction paper, no mats or foam board.
- You may mount artwork to fit these two sizes (and these sizes ONLY).
- 10 pieces of 18 x 24” sized work (vertical orientation only)
- 20 pieces of 12 x 18” sized work (horizontal orientation only)
Approximately thirty (30) works will be on display at the show!
- Be sure to have the AENJ Back Label completed and attached to the back of each work.
- Do not attach any AENJ labels to the front of the artwork. Also, do not mat or frame artwork.
- Please refrain from submitting artwork with copyrighted characters and logos.
- Please do not STAPLE artwork to construction paper.
- No 3-D work, acetate, stretched canvas, or canvas board will be accepted.
- High-quality printed replicas of student original artworks are encouraged.
- If submitting original artwork, please provide the appropriately sized self-addressed stamp envelope to return the work. Artwork will only be mailed back when accompanied by the proper envelope and postage.
You must be a current AENJ member to participate.