2020 AENJ Member Exhibition: The Digital Version!
Our real-world member exhibition is currently on hold – but we still want to see the artwork created by our amazing members! Please take a moment to complete this form to be included in our digital exhibition featuring AENJ Member artwork.
Each AENJ member may submit 1 piece of art. All published artwork will be labeled exactly as the information is entered on the submission form – please double check your entry prior to submission.
By submitting this form, you agree to allow AENJ to publish a photo of your artwork, your name, and your school information on our website and social media accounts.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM EST ON MAY 16, 2020.
You will receive an email with a link once the online exhibition is live.
2019 Exhibit Reception was on Monday, June 17th, 2019 6-8pm at the James Howe Gallery, Kean University
Follow the guidelines below:
- You must be a current AENJ member! One artwork per member.
- No wet paintings. All artwork must be ready to hang at the time of submission.
- Paintings must have 2 eye hooks and wire running between stretcher bars on the back.
- Drawings and prints must be framed with wire across the back of the work. No exceptions!
- Paintings cannot have black glossy tape along the sides.
- Extremely oversize work (anything larger than 5 feet) cannot be accepted.
- Work should have been completed within the last five years.
*ATTACH this RELEASE FORM to the back of your artwork.
If you feel comfortable MAILING your piece, ADDRESS to:
140 Pershing Avenue
Carteret, NJ 07008
Use delivery confirmation and insure your package!