Join us in 2019!
Drop off at Kean University is on
Thursday, May 16th 3pm – 5pm
Installation of Art is on Saturday, May 18th
Exhibit Reception is on Monday, June 17th
Interested in participating?
Follow guidelines below:
- You must be a current AENJ member! One artwork per member.
- No wet paintings. All artwork must be ready to hang at the time of submission.
- Paintings must have 2 eye hooks and wire running between stretcher bars on the back.
- Drawings and prints must be framed with wire across the back of the work. No exceptions!
- Paintings cannot have black glossy tape along the sides.
- Extremely oversize work (anything larger than 5 feet) cannot be accepted.
- Work should have been completed within the last five years.
*ATTACH this RELEASE FORM to the back of your artwork.
If you feel comfortable MAILING your piece, ADDRESS to:
140 Pershing Avenue
Carteret, NJ 07008
Use delivery confirmation and insure your package!
Questions? Contact Susan Catrone, AENJ Advocacy Chair, email@example.com