ARTBEAT: The Magazine of AENJ
ArtBeat is AENJ’s annual magazine that includes articles written by our very own members on a variety of topics related to teaching Art at all grade levels and school/community involvement.
Digital copies of the current ArtBeat magazine are provided to AENJ members. Printed limited editions of the current magazine and previous editions will be available for purchase at our annual conference merchandise table. Magazines will not be mailed.
Selected Authors, and annual Award winners will receive a complimentary printed edition in person at our annual Fall Conference.
Write an article for ArtBeat and help us make this year’s edition a success!
Criteria for submitting an ArtBeat article:
- Must be a current member through October 15, 2022.
- The article count between 600-1,000 words.
- The article must be formatted and uploaded as an MS Word document.
- Images must uploaded as PNG or JPEG files only and labeled as follows: LastName1, LastName2, etc.
- Parental/guardian permission is required for any images of student(s) using this form.
- All articles should relevant to the field of Art Education.
- Articles must have references when/where needed AND rights to reprint images (Artists works).
READ OUR PAST ARTBEAT MAGAZINES