Art Educators of New Jersey was conceived in 1939 to promote visual arts education in New Jersey schools. We work to support outstanding visual arts programs throughout New Jersey.
Our members include public and private school art teachers, art supervisors, students, museum educators, and nationally recognized authors. Many members are actively involved in national and international leadership in art education. We provide Leadership, Professional Development, and Advocacy tools to art educators working at every grade level throughout our great state.
AENJ sponsors a variety of statewide student and educator exhibits throughout the year. We are a proud sponsor of Youth Art Month, which features work from students’ grades K-12. AENJ is proud to offer Grants and Scholarships to AENJ members and their students as well as recognize supporters of Art Education in NJ with our annual awards.
Advertise with AENJ and For Great Exposure!
AENJ hosts several well-attended Art Education Professional Development Workshops that are promoted through our website and other electronic communication. The following resources are also made available to our entire membership and nonmembership audience accessible through our website. Advertising on our website supports multiple opportunities for educators state-wide. We hope you will consider becoming one of our valued sponsors and vendors that help us realize our mission.
Your business can be represented in the following communications to our members.
- comprehensive Professional Development Programing
- ARTBEAT: special fall issue of our member’s editorial magazine
- WEBBEAT: monthly e-newsletter featuring time-sensitive news and announcements
- AENJ Website: interactive resource for people in the field of education and art
Guidelines for Submission:
- All ads must be camera-ready for insertion
- Materials may be submitted electronically via email and preferably formatted as JPEG, TIF, EPS or PDF files and must include all fonts and illustrations when appropriate
- Images at 100% must be 200 dpi
- COMPLETE THE SPONSORSHIP FORM HERE