NJPAC 2020-2021 Exhibit Dates and Deadlines* **
for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NJPAC Update- Artwork currently hung at NJPAC for the Late Winter Exhibit will tentatively remain there until June 1, 2020, but subject to change. Artwork received for the Spring Exhibit is currently being held by either Kristen Barth or Susan Catrone. If you have any inquiries about current artwork that Susan Catrone accepted for the Late Winter Exhibit or that was sent for the Spring Exhibit and received by Kristen Barth, please contact email@example.com .
The 2020-2021 exhibits for NJPAC will be held online and adhere to the following requirements.
- Current AENJ members may submit up to three (3) current artworks from students. Thirty pieces will be selected for each exhibit.
- The Back Label Fall 2020 is filled out by the parent and teacher using either Kami or printed and scanned with the required information and submitted with the artwork.
- Image quality is taken using high resolution and cropped to the edges. A high-resolution PDF 100% is preferred. If using a scanner, it must be at least 300 DPI.
- Each submission includes the student’s first and last name, grade, and subject in the following format: John.Doe.8.Portrait
- Complete the Google form for each of the submissions, up to three per teacher.
- Email your completed submission(s) to Advocacy.Outreach@aenj.org.
Please contact Advocacy.Outreach@
aenj.org with any questions.
- NJPAC provides frames, so these size restrictions are mandatory.
- Mount artwork to construction paper 12 x 18” horizontally or 18”x 24” vertically. Please only mount work to construction paper, no mats, or foam board.
- You may mount artwork to fit these 2 sizes (and these sizes ONLY).
10 pieces of 18 x 24 sized work (vertical orientation only) and 20 pieces of 12 x 18 sized work (horizontal orientation only) are selected.
Thirty (30) works will be on display at the show! Please adhere to these size limitations.
- Be sure to have the AENJ Student Exhibition back label completed and attached to the back of each work. Click here for label.
- Do not attach any AENJ labels to the front of the artwork. Also do not mat or frame artwork.
- Do not send color copies of artwork. Only the original pieces of artwork will be exhibited.
- Please refrain from submitting artwork with copyrighted characters and logos.
- Please do not STAPLE artwork to construction paper.
- No 3-D work, acetate, stretched canvas, or canvas board will be accepted.
You must be a current AENJ member to participate.