NJPAC 2019-2020 Exhibit Dates and Deadlines
for more information email Kristen Barth: email@example.com
**NJPAC Update**- Artwork currently hung at NJPAC for the Late Winter Exhibit will tentatively remain there until June 1, 2020, but subject to change. Artwork received for the Spring Exhibit is currently being held by either Kristen Barth or Susan Catrone. If you have any inquiries about current artwork that Susan Catrone accepted for the Late Winter Exhibit or that was sent for the Spring Exhibit and received by Kristen Barth, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Artwork for the upcoming Fall Exhibit and 2021 Calendar will be announced shortly.
Submission deadline: TBD
email Kristen Barth: email@example.com
- NJPAC provides frames, so these size restrictions are mandatory.
- Mount artwork to construction paper 12”x18” horizontal or 18”x24” vertical. Please only mount work to construction paper, no mats or foam board.
- You may mount artwork to fit these 2 sizes (and these sizes ONLY)
10 pieces of 18 x 24 sized work (vertical orientation only) and 20 pieces of 12 x 18 sized work (horizontal orientation only) are selected.
Thirty (30) works will be on display at the show! Please adhere to these size limitations.
- Be sure to have the AENJ Student Exhibition back label completed and attached to the back of each work. click here for label
- Do not attach any AENJ labels to the front of artwork. Also do not mat or frame artwork.
- Do not send color copies of artwork. Only original pieces of artwork will be exhibited.
- Please refrain from submitting artwork with copyrighted characters and logos.
- Please do not STAPLE artwork to construction paper.
- No 3D work, acetate, stretched canvas, or extremely large pieces will be accepted.
You must be a current AENJ member to participate.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAILING WORK:
- ARTWORK MAILED MUST HAVE A FLAT RETURN PAID POSTAGE PLACED INSIDE THE PACKAGE
- Please do not send a check or cash with the artwork. It is easier and faster to use a paid postage stamp.
- Artwork will NOT be mailed back without a paid postage stamp. Please have the post office provide you with an extra postage for resending artwork.
Email Kristen Barth: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail artwork to:Kristen Barth104 Hornsby St.Fords NJ 08863-1918
Members are needed and welcomed to help set up the exhibition! Contact Kristen if you would like volunteer.