NJPAC 2019-2020 Exhibit Dates and Deadlines
for more information email Kristen Barth: email@example.com
Submission deadline: TBD
email Kristen Barth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NJPAC provides frames, so these size restrictions are mandatory.
- Mount artwork to construction paper 12”x18” horizontal or 18”x24” vertical. Please only mount work to construction paper, no mats or foam board.
- You may mount artwork to fit these 2 sizes (and these sizes ONLY)
10 pieces of 18 x 24 sized work (vertical orientation only) and 20 pieces of 12 x 18 sized work (horizontal orientation only) are selected.
Thirty (30) works will be on display at the show! Please adhere to these size limitations.
- Be sure to have the AENJ Student Exhibition back label completed and attached to the back of each work. click here for label
- Do not attach any AENJ labels to the front of artwork. Also do not mat or frame artwork.
- Do not send color copies of artwork. Only original pieces of artwork will be exhibited.
- Please refrain from submitting artwork with copyrighted characters and logos.
- Please do not STAPLE artwork to construction paper.
- No 3D work, acetate, stretched canvas, or extremely large pieces will be accepted.
You must be a current AENJ member to participate.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAILING WORK:
- ARTWORK MAILED MUST HAVE A FLAT RETURN PAID POSTAGE PLACED INSIDE THE PACKAGE
- Please do not send a check or cash with the artwork. It is easier and faster to use a paid postage stamp.
- Artwork will NOT be mailed back without a paid postage stamp. Please have the post office provide you with an extra postage for resending artwork.
Email Kristen Barth: email@example.com
Mail artwork to:Kristen Barth104 Hornsby St.Fords NJ 08863-1918
Members are needed and welcomed to help set up the exhibition! Contact Kristen if you would like volunteer.