NJPAC 2021-2022 Exhibit Dates and Deadlines* **
for more information email: email@example.com
*NOTE: Artwork received for the Spring 2021 Exhibit is currently being held by either Kristen Barth or Susan Catrone. If you have any inquiries about current artwork that Susan Catrone accepted for the Late Winter Exhibit or that was sent for the Spring Exhibit and received by Kristen Barth, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We’re back! Back in the swing of great things to come. AENJ and NJPAC, in-person, starting September 2021! Thirty artworks to be prominently displayed outside the Victoria Theater. Please see below for the upcoming submission deadlines, installation, and reception dates. Volunteers are needed for each installation and to assist with the receptions including creating the program, printing the certificates, taking photographs, and congratulating the hard-working artists. Please contact Advocacy.Outreach@AENJ.org for volunteering opportunities. ART TEACHERS MUST BE CURRENT AENJ MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE.
2021-2022 NJPAC Dates
Submission Deadline: 9/10/21
Installation: Sunday, 9/19/21 11AM
10/10/21 11AM *POSTPONED until 1/9/2022
Submission Deadline: 12/1/21
Installation: Sunday, 12/12/21 11AM
Reception: Sunday, 1/9/22 11AM
Submission Deadline: 3/1/22
Installation: Sunday, 3/13/22 11AM
Reception: Sunday, 4/10/22 11AM
Submission Deadline: 6/1/22
Installation: Sunday, 6/12/22 11AM
Reception: Sunday, 6/19/22 11AM
***Beginning 9/1/2021, the exhibits are in-person and the following guidelines are required:
Size of Artwork: 12 x 18 in. horizontally; 18 x 24 in. vertically
- NJPAC provides frames, so these size restrictions are mandatory.
- Mount artwork to construction paper 12 x 18” horizontally or 18”x 24” vertically. Please only mount work to construction paper, no mats, or foam board.
- You may mount artwork to fit these two sizes (and these sizes ONLY).
10 pieces of 18 x 24” sized work (vertical orientation only)
20 pieces of 12 x 18” sized work (horizontal orientation only)
Thirty (30) works will be on display at the show! Please adhere to these size limitations.
- Be sure to have the AENJ_NJPAC_Back Label completed and attached to the back of each work.
- Do not attach any AENJ labels to the front of artwork. Also do not mat or frame artwork.
- Do not send color copies of artwork. Only original pieces of artwork will be exhibited.
- Please refrain from submitting artwork with copyrighted characters and logos.
- Please do not STAPLE artwork to construction paper.
- No 3-D work, acetate, stretched canvas, or canvas board will be accepted.
You must be a current AENJ member to participate.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAILING WORK:
- ARTWORK MAILED MUST HAVE A FLAT RETURN PAID POSTAGE PLACED INSIDE THE PACKAGE
Send artwork to:
104 Hornsby St
Fords NJ 08863
- Please do not send cash with the artwork. It is easier and faster to use a paid postage stamp.
- Artwork will NOT be mailed back without a paid postage stamp. Please have the post office provide you with an extra postage for re-sending artwork.
See below for previous NJPAC Digital Exhibits: