AENJ Membership Dues Rates*:
$50 for Active Member
$20 for First Year Teachers
$20 for Undergraduate Students
$20 for Retired Educators
*Membership dues are tax-deductible and the cost of attendance at professional meetings (hotel, travel, meal costs with receipts) is claimable. Membership dues are not refundable.
Your AENJ membership is rolling, a year from the date you join/renew.
Members of AENJ enjoy many benefits!
Here are a few:
- Membership dues are tax-deductible and the cost of attendance at professional meetings (hotel, travel, meal costs with receipts) is claimable.
- Regular Webeat Newsletters to keep you informed
- Artbeat Magazine
- Fall Conference
- PD workshops, presentations, and meet-ups throughout the year
- Student and Member Art Exhibitions open only to AENJ members
- College and Graduate School Scholarships available only to AENJ members or their students
- Professional Development Grants for members and their students
- Awards and Recognition
- Your membership card will earn you discounts or free admittance at the following museums and galleries!
Receive an Educator Pass for Free Admission; send a written request on school stationary to: Miriam Bader, Education Coordinator, Guggenheim Museum, 1071 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10128
AENJ members receive Member Rate on Adult Art Workshops/Programs; mention you are an AENJ member during registration & show AENJ membership card the day of program
Free Admission with AENJ Member Card
Princeton University Art Museum
No Admission Fee
10% discount at the retail shop with AENJ proof of membership. (in store only, not online)
Click on the links below to locate information on: