AENJ Membership Dues Rates*:
$50 for Active Member
$20 for First Year Teachers
$20 for Undergraduate Students
$20 for Retired Educators
*Membership dues are tax-deductible and the cost of attendance at professional meetings (hotel, travel, meal costs with receipts) is claimable. Membership dues are not refundable.
Your AENJ membership is based on an anniversary date; membership begins on the date you join and expires on the same date, one year later. For example, if you join AENJ on August 12, 2020, your membership will need to be renewed on August 12, 2021.
You will receive your membership number via email. Please save this number for your records to access the Membership Portal for all future transactions.
Members of AENJ enjoy many benefits!
Here are a few:
- Membership dues are tax-deductible and the cost of attendance at professional meetings (hotel, travel, meal costs with receipts) is claimable.
- Regular Webeat Newsletters to keep you informed
- Artbeat Magazine
- Fall Conference
- PD workshops, presentations, and meet-ups throughout the year
- Student and Member Art Exhibitions open only to AENJ members
- College and Graduate School Scholarships available only to AENJ members or their students
- Professional Development Grants for members and their students
- Awards and Recognition
- Your membership card will earn you discounts or free admittance at the following museums and galleries!
Receive an Educator Pass for Free Admission; send a written request on school stationary to: Miriam Bader, Education Coordinator, Guggenheim Museum, 1071 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10128
AENJ members receive Member Rate on Adult Art Workshops/Programs; mention you are an AENJ member during registration & show AENJ membership card the day of program
Free Admission with AENJ Member Card
Princeton University Art Museum
No Admission Fee
10% discount at the retail shop with AENJ proof of membership. (in store only, not online)
Click on the links below to locate information on: