We are disappointed to announce that our plans for the Fall Forum must be postponed due to an unanticipated loss of venue. Due to concerns around the increase in Corona Virus cases, our host site will no longer be available to outside participants. Despite efforts to reorganize and adjust our plans , we have been unable to find a suitable new location for the event with such short notice.
At this time, our plan is to reschedule the event for a date in the future. AENJ is dedicated to the work that went into planning this event and the content that was developed to share with attendees.
In the coming weeks, we will be sending out a survey to gauge interest in potential time frames for rescheduling this event. Your response will be greatly appreciated and helpful as we work to provide art educators in our state meaningful professional development opportunities.
If you registered for the Fall Forum, you will be contacted in the coming week to arrange for your refund. Please be patient as our volunteers are also starting school during this time.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Lora at email@example.com or Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org